Eastway Village involves the new construction of a 66-unit senior housing community located in Whitehall. The development includes one, two-story building and seven, one-story multiple unit cottages. Units feature energy efficient appliances, microwaves and emergency call systems. The development meets Green Communities criteria and is within walking distance to essential services including health care and social activities.
Among other potential residents, Eastway Village will give long-time residents of Whitehall an opportunity to continue to remain loyal to their city and stay close to their family and friends.
Total Units - 66
- 36 one-bedroom units in a 2-story elevator building
- 30 two-bedroom cottage units with washer/dryer hook-ups, Some cottages have garages
- Units available to those at 30%, 50% and 60% AMI (20 units will have Project-Based Section 8 Vouchers)
Community space will include:
- Community room
- Computer room
- Exercise room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Landscaped campus with pond, gazebo and gardens
Homeport provides services-coordination as a voluntary program for all residents, including: on-site health-care, social, and educational programming, referrals to other programs, transportation to medical appointments.
Call 614-863-4640 for leasing information.