Looking to join an organization that is transforming homes and communities across Central Ohio?
Homeport is an equal opportunity employer.
Homeport is fair and equal in all of its employment practices for persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Homeport believes quality affordable homes are the cornerstone of dignity, security and opportunity for Central Ohio residents. Homeport builds homes, revitalizes communities, and supports low-income residents with a range of services and education. We employ a diverse group of passionate and talented individuals who help us build stronger communities through stronger homes.
Our work is grounded in a range of professional fields, including Real Estate Development, Social Services, Youth Development, Asset Management, Education, and many others. If you're interested in working for an evolving, mission-driven organization, review our current job postings to find what aligns with your passions.
Core Purpose: “To create a cornerstone of dignity, security and opportunity through quality affordable homes and strong communities.”
Core Values: Trust, Accountability, Collaboration, Respect, Quality
- We take pride in the quality of our work. Our reputation is fundamental to what we do.
- We care deeply about families—of our employees, clients and community.
- We effectively collaborate and respect individual contributions.
- We value the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our employees and partners.
- We build trust and drive performance through transparent communication.
- We rely on measurable analytical data to make informed and timely decisions.
- We encourage growth, innovation, and continuous improvement in our employees, programs, and products.
- We hold ourselves accountable for our failures and make adaptations to improve performance; We celebrate our successes.
- We have fun and work with passion!