Construction is almost halfway complete at Eastway Village, Homeport's latest senior housing development located at 4221 East Broad Street in Whitehall. When completed, the development will feature 66 total units of senior housing (residents 55 or older).
- 36 one-bedroom units in a 2-story elevator building
- 30 two-bedroom cottage units with washer/dryer hook-ups, select cottages have garages
- Units available to those at 30%, 50% and 60% AMI (some subsidized units available for residents 62 or older)
Community space will include:
- Community room
- Computer room
- Exercise room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Landscaped campus with pond and gardens
- Supportive Services provided
For more information about renting a home at Eastway Village please contact Muezjuana Johnson from Wallick Properties at 614-863-4640.