The final 2012 Quarterly Managers Meeting was held at the Homeport office in November. In attendance were Community Properties of Ohio Management Services, Townhomes Management Company and Wallick-Hendy Properties, along with Homeport Asset Management and Community Life staff. In addition to standard discussion of financial matters, awards were also distributed. This is the second year that Homeport’s Asset Management department handed out awards to some much-deserving recipients.
The six award winners were,
- Best Community Life Support – Bending Brook
- Out of the Box Thinking – Community Properties of Ohio Management Services
- Most Improved Performance – Community Properties of Ohio Management Services
- Best Economic Occupancy – Community Properties of Ohio Management Services
- Best Performance to Budget – Parkmead, Cyndi Byers
- Property Manager of the Year – Shawn Moss, Bending Brook
Congratulations to all of the winners pictured above.