The finish line is in sight for construction on Homeport’s latest senior community – Eastway Village, located at 4237 East Broad Street in Whitehall. When completed sometime this spring, the development will feature 66 total units of senior housing (residents 55 or older).
- 36 one-bedroom units in a 2-story elevator building (tentative move-in May 2013)
- 30 two-bedroom cottage units with washer/dryer hook-ups, select cottages have garages (tentative move-in March 2013)
- Units available to those at 30%, 50% and 60% AMI (some subsidized units available for residents 62 or older)
Community space will include:
- Community room
- Computer room
- Exercise room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Landscaped campus with pond and gardens
- Supportive Services provided
For more information about renting a home at Eastway Village please contact Ron Desmond from Wallick Properties at 614-437-2532.