Get on the eBus.
Get ready. The eBus from Fifth Third Bank is heading to your community. The eBus will be providing information on mortgages, retail products, and small business opportunities. We'll also get down to the basics, providing homeownership and financial literacy counseling as well as money management and simple budgeting tips. We're making a stop near you- and it's absolutely free.
The eBus will be making stops at the following locations:
- Cap City Nights/ Columbus Parks and Recreation Saturday, August 3rd 5pm-9pm Glenwood Community Center 1925 W. Broad St. Columbus, Oh
- Impact Community Action Agency Wednesday, August 7th 10am-3pm 700 Bryden Rd, Columbus, OH
- St. Stephens Community House Thursday, August 8th 10am-3pm 1500 E. 17th Ave, Columbus, Oh
- Cap City Nights / Columbus Parks and Recreation Friday, August 9th 5pm-9pm Beatty Park 247 N. Ohio Ave., Columbus, Oh
- Columbus Festival Latino Saturday, August 10th 11am-8pm and Sunday, August 11th 11am-8pm 303 W. Broad Street, Columbus, Oh