Do you like to take on new projects and learn new skills? Have you always wanted to get behind the scenes at a local nonprofit? Look no further!
Homeport is in need of two Administrative/ Office Assistance volunteers to support our Executive Assistant to the President/CEO. Dress is business casual (with jeans on Friday!) and hours are flexible within a Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm timeframe. No minimum or maximum number of hours are required. Strong interpersonal spoken and written communication skills are desired. General knowledge of formal letter formatting, Microsoft Outlook (email & calendar management), and Microsoft Word will be helpful. Beginner knowledge is ok, and gentle guidance will be provided. Volunteer responsibilities might include:
- Composing correspondence to Columbus City officials and community leaders.
- Composing letters of thanks and other correspondence to partners and contributors.
- Composing correspondence to our Board of Directors, Taskforce, and Committee members.
- Assisting with preparation of Board and Committee meeting agendas, materials, and minutes.
- Assisting with preparation of vital documents.
Please contact Morgen Wade at 614-545-4817 or email@example.com if you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or any other volunteer needs we have at Homeport!