Save the Date for Homeport's Voice & Vision Award Celebration!
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Homeport's Annual Event will be recognizing 25 years of service by Ms. Maude Hill, Vice President of Community and Government Relations at Homeport, to build up our Central Ohio communities. Over the past 25 years Maude has served as a powerful voice and visionary for lifting up the lives of those whose goal it is to have a place they can call home and where they feel safe in raising their family.
Change Lives Through Sponsorship
Your sponsorship transforms the lives of Central Ohio’s low-income families and seniors. Contributions go to neighborhood revitalization and to building safe, affordable homes for families and seniors, which help at-risk kids grow with security and seniors age with dignity. In addition, your sponsorship will:
- Support leadership and education classes for adults.
- Empower Homeport’s children through our after-school and summer programming.
- Encourage beautification projects in our communities through the provision of tools and supplies to residents, promoting personal responsibility for their homes and communities.
- Support the dream of owning a home through financial education, services and classes.
- Support community engagement activities that assist people to understand how housing challenges affect us all.
Sponsors receive public and event recognition, tickets to the event, presence on our website and in our annual report, and more!
Join us as we celebrate the life of this year’s award recipient, Maude Hill, and her vision of creating a Central Ohio where everyone has a home.
Together we can change lives!
For more information contact Julie.Naporano@homeportohio.org | 614.545.4824